Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Little About Mrs. Gordon


Greetings!  My name is Jill Gordon and I am the co-creator of Cup of K.  I have been in the teaching biz for nine years and can honestly say that in those nine years very few days have ever felt like “work”.  I love my profession and couldnt imagine doing anything different.  When Im not at school with my K babies I am at home with my own babies. 

 
I am mommy to three amazing little people.  The one that gave me the title of mommy arrived in July of 2006.  Avery Kate came into this world an 8 pound 4 oz. bundle of pink perfection.  From that day forward she has never ceased to amaze me.  She is smart, funny, a tad dramatic, and the best big sister to her baby sister and brother.

 
 

In August 2008, a beautiful baby girl with a head full of hair and the biggest brown eyes in the world made her grand entrance and forever changed the dynamic of the Gordon House.  Spencer Grace, or Roo, as we affectionately call her, is the funniest, sweetest, most adorable little ball of fire youll ever meet.  God certainly broke the mold when he made her!

 


With my last addition I had to step out of my comfort zone of pink, bows, tutus, and lip gloss and add a little blue, a little football, and a whole lot of boy!  Jackson Alexander arrived in April of last year and from the moment my eyes met his I was hooked.  What is it between a mother and her son?  I never got it until now.  What I wouldnt do for that handsome little man.
 
Those perfect little kiddos wouldn’t quite be possible without my husband Jake.  Jake and I were high school sweethearts and have been married almost 11 years.  I am not sure what I would do without him.  After all this time together he still makes me laugh and I still make him smile, so I guess were doing something right. 
 
As for myself I keep busy with my family, kindergartners, master’s classes, and maintaining a very hectic schedule.  Its a crazy ride, but I am enjoying every minute of it.  If I do have some spare time I love to watch movies, browse Pinterest for teaching or home decorating ideas, visit with friends, or relax on my porch with a cup of coffee.


Mrs. Gordon>

 

No comments:

Post a Comment