Friday, April 19, 2013

A Little About Mrs. Barnett


My name is Chasity Barnett and I am one half of the cup of K. I have taught for 11 years in a variety of grade levels.  I have taught third grade, fourth grade, second grade, title reading and now kindergarten.  I have always loved teaching and I am always up for a challenge.  When the kindergarten position opened up in our building I felt like something was telling me that it was the move I needed to make.  Don’t get me wrong I was so nervous about these little people, but I have fallen head over heels in love with them.  

Teaching is a huge part of my life but my family is the biggest part.  I have been married for 11 years to my hard working husband Adam.  He runs his own construction company and gives all his free time to the little farm we live on. 


Together we have the three most amazing little ones.    Mason our oldest was born in 2004.  He is in third grade this year and is a super kid.  He is a hard worker and has a great love for learning.  He is very involved in wrestling and has made amazing accomplishments this year at it.  He started his own museum when he was about 5 years old and has been featured in our local paper.

  
Kalli is our only daughter and was born in 2007. She is in kindergarten this year in Mrs. Gordon’s class.  She is our little diva.  She already worries her dad with her need for fashion and control.  She loves her ribbons and bows but is not afraid to put on her mud boots and spend the day helping her dad on the farm.
 
 

Last but not least is our Marshal.  He was born in 2010.  He gave us a little scare from the start, but after a couple weeks in ICU he was ready to go.  He is two years old and is full of energy.  We never have a dull moment when he is around.
 
 

 This gives you a little glimpse of what keeps me so busy.    

No comments:

Post a Comment