Monday, October 7, 2013

Holy Cow!

I am sure you have been wondering where we have been. We had such high goals on our blog when we started it at the end of last year. But wow was our summer busy! We attended the Missouri Kindergarten Conference in St. Louis and gathered so many new ideas and walked away with that feeling that you are going to be great teacher this year. You know that feeling that we all walk away from conferences with. Then August came and the reality of getting the room ready begins. Mrs. Gordon and I had spent most of summer last year getting our rooms cleaned and arranged, then we got the school newsletter and our building was going with a building wide western theme. I don’t know about most people but news like that sent her and I into panic. How in the world would we incorporate western in our bright and colorful kindergarten rooms. We were not required to have much, but we did have to dress up the halls for back to school night. So we went shopping. I don’t think we did too bad! Here are a few pictures of some of our hallway decorations and bulletin boards. I just added a little cow print to my polka dot room and felt it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment